We all have strengths and weaknesses, just like every other person in the world. But few people intentionally take advantage of their strengths. Imagine the impact you could have on your life and the lives of others by leveraging your strengths.
There are many advantages to building and utilizing your strengths:
- You can earn more money. Your strengths are valuable. The more value you can provide to the world each day, the higher your earnings will be.
- You can enhance your self-esteem by spending your time doing things at which you excel. When you’re good at something, it feels good to do it. When you do things poorly, the opposite tends to occur.
- You can boost your career. Provide more value to your employer and you’ll be viewed as more valuable.
- You make a bigger impact on the world when you utilize your strengths more often. The entire world benefits when you put your strengths to work on a regular basis.
These are just a few of the benefits of making the most of your talents, abilities, and skills. What others benefits come to mind?
Coaching can leverage your strengths & have more influence on your world with these strategies:
- Identifying your strengths. You can’t leverage what you can’t identify. What are you better at than the average person? Keep in mind that programming the DVR probably isn’t a marketable skill. Here are a few ideas:
- Influencing others
- Public speaking
- Computer programming
- Website design
- I ask you thought provoking questions. We can determine if these really are personal strengths that you possess. What proof do you have that you’re a great writer, listener, or public speaker? Pretend you’re in a job interview. What evidence would you give that you have writing skills?
- I have written for three very popular blogs for over a year.
- I have completed several college courses in creative writing.
- I’m currently writing a book.
- I have written four articles for various magazines.
- Do this for all of your identified strengths.
- We determine how you can put these strengths to work for you. Consider your current job, social situation, finances, and every other aspect of your life. How can you leverage your skills to boost your life?
- Are you in the correct job to take full advantage of your skills?
- Do your hobbies utilize your skills?
- Could your strengths be used to build a stronger social network?
- Creating a plan. Together, I help my clients develop a plan to make the most of their strengths. It’s okay to start small, but avoid selling yourself short. Maximizing your strengths is your way to the top.
- Be aggressive in your long-term outlook.
- I am there for continued support. During my clients journey with me as their empowerment coach, I am there to help my clients develop their strengths and be there accountability partner through the process.
- Without the support of an accountability partner, the journey may become rough and cause you to not complete your goal.
Remember, your strengths are unique to you and the way you apply them can be just as unique. Make the most of your natural and acquired talents and maximize your life!
Your entire world benefits by you applying your strengths. Why not start today and work on changing the world by changing your world.